Wednesday, August 25, 2010

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING!

God is so real. I know that seems like such a silly statement. But the REALITY of HIM is so wonderful that it has me breathless. His Spirit is such a rich wealth. I know sometimes I take it for granted but where HIS SPIRIT is there are healing, freedom, salvation, power, and so much more.


I have been listening to an online service and even though I am sitting in my bedroom. I can feel the Holy Spirit all over me. It is everything I can do to keep myself sitting here at these keys. In the service I am watching there was just a soul saved. The Spirit of God is THE MOST IMPORTANT thing we can have in today’s church and sadly it is the one thing that is THE MOST LEFT OUT. We come in at an appointed time, we have our appointed prayer, our appointed songs, our appointed message and we go back to our appointed cars and drive to our appointed homes. The problem is that we need less appointment and more anointment.

God would rather that we have one anointed service that HIS SPIRIT is the MAIN ATTRACTION at than a weeks worth of perfectly planned productions. I am convinced that it is up to us. The sons and daughters of God to show this world that they are missing something and it’s not there name on a church role, it’s GOD’S SPIRIT!

They will never come to church just because we have so much fun, they will never come because our program is so well put together. The thing that will bring hungry hearts to Christ is to allow our own hearts to be come ravenous for CHRIST and HIS SPIRIT.

Then we must FEED on the WORD of God and allow HIS WORD to shape who we are. I know that God is doing some reshaping in my life.

Take me LORD! MAKE ME DISAPPEAR! I want anyone who looks on me to only see YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment