Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I'm still here!

Things have took a turn toward busy and I haven't been in bloggy land much lately but I thought I would check in. I have started a new position that lasts until October 1st. I am homeschooling from 8-12 and working from 1:30-8. With the two hours of driving I have to do to get to work and back that means I am going for over 13 hours...so I am pretty tired and I normally fall into bed before I even think about blogging.

It is very hard to get everything done right now but I keep telling myself I can do anything for three months, RIGHT?!

I received some bad news from the doctor a few weeks ago. My back has another pinched nerve and I am losing feeling in my left foot and leg. I need another surgery but I am uninsured right now. I am going to call a local hospital today and see if there is anything they can do for me there. Please keep this situation in your prayers.

Homeschool is going great and I am very surprised with how quickly the kids are picking up on things. I will tell you it is the hardest, most rewarding thing I have ever done. Maybe I can post more about that later. Hope everyone is well! God Bless!

Sherri

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are still here! I miss you! I am praying for your disk that God heals it and no surgery is needed! Listen to "Healer" by Kari Jobe over and over and BELIEVE!!!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete