Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sunday Snapshot: In Love

Ni Hao Y'all




These two, they have my heart, I am completely in love with both of them. I can tell you that the last week and a half with them at home has only cemented my will to homeschool. They are amazing, they are wonderful and they are mine. I might be a little biased but I am pretty sure that if you met them you would feel the same.

Now I am going to go and spread cream cheese on their bagels because I live for that sort of thing these days.

One blessed Mama,

P.S. Before I got this posted I ran in the kitchen to check the bagels and they were burnt...black....so I called Mitch who is preaching at an outreach of our church this morning and asked him to stop and get biscuits. Glad you don't have to be perfect to be a mom!

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you don't have to be perfect either... or we'd all be out of luck, wouldn't we?
    Being a mama is the biggest blessing, isn't it!?!
    Happy Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy homeschooling! It's a great bonding time for family.
    Blessings,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfection isn't all it's cracked up to be - thanks goodness! Love the shots of your little cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww thats such a proud moment. Love the shots
    i have joined in too
    Plz do visit

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are one blessed momma!!

    Your kids are adorable!!!

    Don't worry about the burnt bagels...happens to me all the time!! lol

    :)

    ReplyDelete