Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Blog Parade!



This is the first time I have ever joined a "Blog Parade" but I am looking forward to it!
So here goes:


1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why?
My favorite time of day is when I walk in my door after work or dropping the kids off at school (on days I am off) I love being home! (This is NOT my door but I think it is pretty and I don't have a pic of mine!)

2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of?

Chicken Cassarole...It's my favorite!

3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?

I would love to have a house full of babies from all over the world...I want my kitchen table to look like a NATO conference...only with more smiles and less drama!

4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot?

I didn't do this but I very well could have...I am a BAD driver...which isn't good since I commute almost an hour to work!


5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?
A Walk In the Clouds..I think this movie is full of beautiful moments. I love the female lead she is strong but soft all at the same time!

6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?

I would love to be able to sing...like Norah Jones!

7.If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?


I would rent a beach house and lay in the hammock for a few years.

8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?

Christian Music that sounds like Norah Jones


9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?

I love, love, love that store!


10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?
I was born in 1980 and I fit right in!


11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be?
PINK of course!!!

12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be?
(Doc, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Happy, or Dopey)

Simply because I don't like any of the other options!

 
13. What's the last album you listened to?

She rocks!

14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you?


I have a tattoo on my left shoulder...I love it and I would really like another one on my foot. It doesn't fit in with ANY of the rest of my life but I love art and I like being different.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I am a Sherrie too! Just stopped by from the blog parade. I enjoyed reading your answers and visiting your blog. You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Blog Parade thing sounds like fun!!!

    It was fun getting to know a little bit more about you....

    I also think 'living' in A Walk In The Clouds would be cool...

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete